View the plan …
for Burton, BC
The Emergency Preparedness Plan outlines emergency considerations & resources specific to the community of Burton and surrounding area. Some of the resources found in this document are listed below.
List of emergency resources:
- Firesmart BC: Protect your property and community from wildfires.
- Important Local Contact Information
- RDCK Emergency Notification System, sign up to receive alerts in your area.
- Household & Family Preparedness, Know the risks – Have a plan – Build a kit.
- Information on how to Shelter in Place.
- BC Government Emergency Preparation & Recovery site. Lots of guides and resources.
- Evacuated Residents Self Registration. To register after being evacuated.