Arrow and Slocan Lakes Community Services (ASLCS) coordinates a weekly bus service to the Nakusp Hot Springs, and an out-of-town bus service – both services are open to the public. The bus is equipped with a wheelchair lift. Please call ASLCS to inquire about the cost and to confirm the day and time, or to make a reservation (seating is limited).
- To/from Nakusp Hot Springs on Mondays
- To/from Nelson on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- To/from Silverton on Wednesdays (morning & afternoon)
- To/from Edgewood on Fridays (morning & afternoon)
- The bus is equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- Schedule may be subject to change – contact Arrow and Slocan Lakes Community Services for up-to-date information.